Saturday 11 June 2011

My Wife and I

Many years ago, my first day of life as I know it, I was born knowing that I would be with someone for the rest of my life and this someone would take care of me and be there for me throughout everything. What I didn't know is that this special person would enter into my life at the age of 11.
Upon entering the daunting years of high school, I thought I would have to face it alone, but then, I lay eyes upon my love, my only, Martha Clowes. Martha Clowes seems like your average child, but I saw deep beneath the outside shell and saw how unique and wonderful and beautiful she was! From that moment on, we were inseparable and were like two peas in a pod, like Romeo and Juliet, like Bonnie and Clyde.
After spending four wonderful years together, we were at a friend's 16th Birthday meal at the local Carvery when we decided, we only wanted to spend the rest of our lives with each other. It was then that Martha knelt down on one knee and proposed. The ring was the most beautiful gem I'd ever seen. I even got a free carvery that night. That was one of the most memorable times of our lives.
It was September 18th 2010, the very next day, when we flew out to Bermuda, a small island situated near the South coast of America. All of our Family and dearest friends were invited to a small ceremony on the beach. Martha looked so beautiful in her suit and as I walked down the sand-isle and she looked at me, I knew this would last forever.
For the end of the ceremony, Martha and I were driven away on the back of a speed boat, across the clear blue Bermudian waters. We didn't want to miss the food and party after, so we took the boat around the island and came back to greet our friends and family for a party on the beach! We had champagne and a local Mahi-Mahi fish, freshly caught and barbequed nicely.
We have been living happily ever since, and our relationship is forever blossoming; on April 21st 2011, we peed together. It was a bonding moment for the both of us.
I feel so comfortable with Martha and  I know I have met my soul mate whom I shall stay with forever. I love you Martha.

No comments:

Post a Comment